Hiya all!!! This is going to be a very short post. I’m getting so far behind already this year, even though I feel like I’ve been going wide open. Anyway, here’s last week’s wishes:
1) Get caught up on email. I have several accounts, for various purposes, and am behind in all of them. About a week behind in a couple. So that is my main goal for this week. Hate being behind in my emails.
2) Work on the dresses and aim for getting three more done. Barbara and Sput will be going back to Haiti in February, not sure of the date yet, but it’ll be soon.
3) Work on the crochet. Finish the first square and attempt the second one. It seems a bit more complicated, so I’m gonna have to do some research on it.
How’d I do last week??? Lousy!!! I’m still behind in email. Maybe not as far behind as I was, but still behind. I haven’t touched any fabric this week, and have barely picked up the crochet. I’ve just had more to do with work and volunteering, and been on the computer Ia lot). I haven’t been idle, just haven’t seemed to accomplish much.
So for this week:
1) Continue to work on emails.
2) Do something in the sewing room. Can work on dresses or string blocks for the guild. Or start work on a block swap I’ve signed up for. More on that later.
3) Spend some time on my chronic disease self-management goals and work.
4) Crochet a bit and try to finish the first square.
I may have to post my weekly wishes next Sunday night and try to remember to link them up with The Nectar Collective on Monday night. I’m having the InterStim device hooked up next Monday, so not sure how I’ll be feeling. I’m linking up tonight with The Nectar Collective Weekly Wishes. go check it out. 🙂
Ok, so that’s it for the next week. Keep on plugging on, take care. Blessed be, hugs!!! Pam