Hiya all!!! Here are my wishes for last week:
1) Sew up those 5 dresses that have the lace pinned on.
2) Finish a square for the Moogly 2015 CAL (crochet along). Check that out here, the Moogly Blog. I’ve started on the first square and am about halfway through it. I’d like to finish the purple/pink/buff square and start on the Christmas color square of it.
3) Get more done on the binders. I’d like to be able to set my goals up in them as I go along too. I’ll do a post on how I’ve got them set up, hopefully in a week or two.
And here’s how I did:
1) Got the five dressed done, except for the ribbon, which is up at Barbara’s. So one goal completed!!!
2) Didn’t do very much on this one. Did maybe about 15 stitches on the square and a few rows on Ju’s blanket. Just didn’t have the time and brain power.
3) Didn’t do much on this one either. I did take the Medical binder to the doctor’s office Thursday morning and worked on it some there. Burt was impressed with it. But again, just not enough time.
So I didn’t do so well, just one completed goal of the three.
Still gonna set three for this week, even though I won’t have too much spare time again.
1) Get caught up on email. I have several accounts, for various purposes, and am behind in all of them. About a week behind in a couple. So that is my main goal for this week. Hate being behind in my emails.
2) Work on the dresses and aim for getting three more done. Barbara and Sput will be going back to Haiti in February, not sure of the date yet, but it’ll be soon.
3) Work on the crochet. Finish the first square and attempt the second one. It seems a bit more complicated, so I’m gonna have to do some research on it.
But that’s my goals for the week—due by next Monday afternoon. I just keep plugging away—such is life!!!
I’m linking up with The Nectar Collective Goal Link-Up today, as weekly. Meet ya there.
Take care all, blessed be, hugs!!! Pam